1. The owner of this website is Kristy Coleman, trading as Kristy Coleman Nutrition (“Kristy Coleman Nutrition”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. In these Terms, we use the following definitions:
“Nutritional Therapy” means the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s health. Nutritional therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals looking to enhance their health and those with chronic health conditions.
“Services” means Nutritional Therapy services, workshops and events provided by KC Nutrition to you.
4. The material found or offered on this website or provided by us to you (“Materials”) are for your own general information and non-commercial use only. The Materials are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The Materials are available for you to use at your own risk and you shall be responsible for ensuring the Materials are suitable for you.
5. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of the Material for any specific purpose. We will not be liable for your interpretation of, or for any inaccuracies or errors found in, the Material to the fullest extent excludable by law.
6. All Materials are either owned by or licensed to us. You may only use the Materials for your own personal use and not for any other purpose unless you obtain our written permission. The copyright notice at the bottom of this page forms part of these Terms.
7. All Services must be paid for in advance as per the invoicing details provided by us to you.
Re-scheduling, cancellations and refunds.
8. Please arrive at the agreed start time for your consultation or workshop, if you are late, we will not be obliged to make up for any lost time.
9. Consultations may be re-scheduled by giving 24 hour’s written notice by emailing email@example.com. This means that your consultation may be re-scheduled for another date but it will not be refunded. If you do not give 24 hour’s written notice, your consultation and fees paid may be forfeited.
10. Workshops are non-refundable and cannot be postponed once booked.
11. We reserve the right to amend any consultation upon 24 hour’s written notice to you (using the contact details you have provided) or as otherwise agreed with you. We will endeavour to reschedule your consultation as soon as possible.
12. You may cancel any pre-paid consultation within 24 hours of purchase (providing you have not booked a consultation that takes place within 12 hours of purchase) and we will refund you 100% of the fees paid in advance by you.
13. We reserve the right to decline to provide the Services to you for any reason and will refund any amounts pre-paid by you for Services not received.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
14. We shall keep confidential any confidential information which you supply in connection with the Services.
15. You acknowledge and agree that we may for the purpose of providing the Services process personal data about you and consent to us processing such personal data for any purpose connected with the Services. We will adopt and maintain appropriate security measures for processing data.
16. We will use the personal information you provide to:
a. provide the services;
b. process your payment for such services; and
c. if you agreed to join the Kristy Coleman Nutrition newsletter list, to inform you about similar services Kristy Coleman Nutrition provides, but you may stop receiving these communications at any time by contacting Kristy Coleman Nutrition or selecting the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of emails.
17. We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows it.
18. Any reference or link to third party content, websites, products or services are provided for further information purposes only and do not indicate or imply any endorsement, association, or other relationship between us and any third party, unless we say so. Should you access any link or choose to purchase or use any product, you do so at your own risk.
19. If you have any queries, questions or concerns about these Terms and/or the Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded.
21. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding them and/or the Services will be dealt with only by the courts of England and Wales.