1. The owner of this website is Kristy Coleman, trading as Kristy Coleman Nutrition(“Kristy Coleman Nutrition”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. The material found or offered on this website or provided by us to you (“Materials”) are for your own general information and non-commercial use only. The Materials are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The Materials are available for you to use at your own risk and you shall be responsible for ensuring the Materials are suitable for you.
4. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of the Material for any specific purpose. We will not be liable for your interpretation of, or for any inaccuracies or errors found in, the Material to the fullest extent excludable by law.
5. All Materials are either owned by or licensed to us. You may only use the Materials for your own personal use and not for any other purpose unless you obtain our written permission. The copyright notice at the bottom of this page forms part of these Terms.
Third party content
6. Any reference or link to third party content, websites, products or services are provided for further information purposes only and do not indicate or imply any endorsement, association, or other relationship between us and any third party. Should you access any link or choose to purchase or use any product, you do so at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for third party websites, products or services referenced on the website.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
7. We shall keep confidential any confidential information which you supply in connection with the Services.
8. You acknowledge and agree that we may for the purpose of providing the Services process personal data about you and consent to us processing such personal data for any purpose connected with the Services. We will adopt and maintain appropriate security measures for processing data.
9. We will use the personal information you provide to:
a. provide the services;
b. process your payment for such services; and
c. if you agreed to join the Kristy Coleman Nutrition newsletter list, to inform you about similar services Kristy Coleman Nutrition provides, but you may stop receiving these communications at any time by contacting Kristy Coleman Nutrition or selecting the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of emails.
10. KC Nutrition will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows it.
11. If you have any queries, questions or concerns about these Terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded.
13. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding them and/or the Services will be dealt with only by the courts of England and Wales.